The Honda Graduate ProgramAs a student, you learned to make the most of great opportunities. Now that you've graduated, here's another: The Honda Graduate Program. Your hard work has paid off. Now let Honda Financial Services do the work to help get you into the Honda that's right for you. With exclusive financing rates available on select Honda models, the Honda Graduate Program is one opportunity you definitely shouldn't pass up.
- Flexible and competitive financing, lease and purchase-plan packages on any new or Honda Certified Used Car
- Deferred first-payment option for 90 days, with 60 days of no interest*
- *Available only on traditional financing.
- No adverse credit history
- Verifiable proof of employment or a firm commitment from an employer with a start date no more than 120 days from the date of the finance contract
- Graduate with a master's, bachelor's or associate degree from a U.S. accredited college or registered nursing school
- Have graduated in the past two years or will graduate in the next four months
- Provide your McConnell Honda with the credit and document requirements.
For more details on the Honda Graduate Program call us at 334-271-2500 or contact us by filling out the "Make and Inquiry" form on the left.
*To be used as down payment assistance and/or capital cost
reduction assistance through HFS (Honda Financial Services).
*** The Honda Graduate Program is limited to the 48 U.S. contiguous states,
Alaska and Hawaii.  For well-qualified customers who meet Honda
Graduate Program criteria, subject to approval by Honda Financial
Services (HFS). Bonus offer applies toward any new 2016 or newer model
year Honda when financed or leased through HFS. Only offered at
participating dealerships. Only one $500 Honda College Graduate Bonus
offer per vehicle. LEASE: $500 applied towards the cap cost of vehicle.
Monthly payment and total due at lease signing are calculated after $500
reduction. Cannot be combined with Zero Due at Signing Lease program.
PURCHASE: $500 applied towards down payment. Offer not valid on Honda
Certified Pre-Owned Vehicles or used Honda vehicles. Offer valid through March 31, 2018, and may be terminated at any time.  5% minimum down
payment. Verifiable proof of employment or firm commitment from an
employer with start date no more than 120 days from date of finance
contract. Must have graduated in past two years or will graduate in next
six months. No adverse credit history. Master's, Bachelor's or
Associate degree from U.S.-accredited college or registered nursing
school. Provide Honda dealer with credit and document requirements. 
Option to defer first payment 90 days (60 days interest-free) is only
available with traditional financing (not leasing).